30 Jul 2014

Warlords of Draenor Model Updates

We have more models ready to go and very close to being released for beta testing and correcting whatever errors might occur in the process. The newest models that I covered in more extensive article where I discussed the potential ups and possible downs are the new human male model, female night elf, and without being sexist I did both the male and female draenei models (link to article - Warlords of Draenor Model Updates v 2.0). Off course that there are plenty of news and plenty of other smaller issues to be dealt with, but I for one only prefer to take things in moderation and in that moderate amount of things only include stuff that I actually like.

new-human-female-model-warlords

Thus I can honestly say that maybe at some point in the future I will be taking a look at some of the other models (as they come out) and off course I might also analyze a little the good old possible guides and updates for this new and imporved expansion, but more than that ... Well I leave that to more specialized bloggers, because I for one hate too much attention given to tiresome details.

new-dwarf-female-model

It is possible that we may take a look at some of the other aspects of the expansion as well, like leveling, raiding, pvping and even lore (actually there might be a lot more lore, since I'm very much into the story side of the entire games) but about all those and much we'll see about in the near future, because with every passing day we are ever closer to the launch of the expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment